1. Advise the board when decisions require a high level of technical soccer knowledge.
2. Make recommendations to the board regarding issues which have a long term affect on the future of the association.
3. Evaluate players for move ups when or if special circumstances exist.
4. Assist the board with tryouts for the select teams of MCSA.
5. Review and evaluate proposals presented to the coaches committee by the board.
1. Thorough knowledge of competitive youth soccer.
2. USYSA 'D' license or higher.
3. Minimum of five (5) years coaching select, club, middle school, or high school teams.
4. Previous experience as a manger of select teams participating in USYSA sanctioned tournaments.
You could win $5000! Plus, help us win a VIP Theater Takeover for our members. ENTER NOW